- Start by selecting the design you love then view the matching stationery collection below.
- Start your order by selecting the quantity you require. Then select the printing technique.
- View Printing Techniques Here
Select one of the three options in the drop down box
1. All in digital print
2. All in foil or letterpress
3. Digital print with foil print of Bride and Grooms names only or foiling of the title only in additional stationery.
- Plain envelopes are included with your invite, with the option of having them printed. This is highly recommended unless you have amazing hand lettering.
- Add to cart and then repeat a similar process for any extra stationery you would like to include in the suite, don’t forget about small accessories such as belli bands and envelope seals.
- Still unsure just ask us a question. You can contact us via our contact form here
- Once we have your order, we will send you a form to fill out with all the necessary information. Expect a soft proof within 2-4 business days of receiving your form.
- Three rounds of revisions are included as part of your order. Any further revisions will be charged at an additional cost.
- Digital invites 10 -14 days
- Foil invites 3 - 4 weeks
- Shipping will be calculated, and you will be advised on cost once your order is packaged and ready, this is to ensure we get the best possible price for you. Your invites arrive beautifully packaged to your door and you are over the moon with how they look!
- Production times
on the complexity of the design and the time we estimate it will take.
- To get started fill in our custom design form with as much information as possible. You can access our custom design form Here
Once we have your information, we will schedule a consultation either over the phone or in person, sometimes there may be enough information that this step is not required.
However, it is a lovely way to get to know each other and for you to express the look you would like to achieve in greater depth.
- Once we have your information, we will schedule a consultation either over the phone or in person, sometimes there may be enough information that this step is not required. However, it is a lovely way to get to know each other and for you to express the look you would like to achieve in greater depth.
- In our consultation we will discuss your likes and dislikes, the style of your wedding, your stationery requirement and together we will come up with the concept.
- We will quote you on the design and supply of your custom suite and once quote is approved and a 50% deposit is paid, we will get to work and present you with the draft within 3-7days, allowing for 3 rounds of revisions.
- We generally start with main invitations and once you are happy with that, we will carry the style through to all the pieces in your suite.
- A final spec sheet with all your stationery will be sent to you for your final approval.
- After we receive your approval your order will go into production. Lead-time will be affected by the printing technique and embellishments used. We will be able to advise you on an estimated completion date at this stage. Final payment will now be due.
- Your order is ready to ship! After packing your stationery beautifully, we will weigh the package and advise you of the shipping cost.